Who We Are
Sunshine Computer Solutions is the premier IT Service and Support Company.
Sunshine Computer Solutions was founded with the principal that the best way to build a business is one strong relationship at a time. By being diligent in our relationships with our customers we have rapidly built a reputation as one of the best companies to work for and do business with. We believe the best way to ensure we provide the highest quality services to our customers is by recruiting the best possible talent and we do that by hiring the vast majority of our consultants through our network of relationships in the high tech industry. We also believe that the only way to continue to hire the best is to provide a great place to work and by doing business with quality customers. We specialize on commercial computer networks. Design, procurement, installation, implementation, support and maintenance.
How we work with you
- Contact Us
- Call our office on 602.324.7165 or email us at email@example.com and request your free consultation.
- On-site Visit
- Our consultant will meet with you at your office. We review your network and during our meeting we will generate a needs analysis. This will lead us to the next step.
- Thorough Network Analysis
- Our consultant will perform an in-depth network analysis. This will include an inventory of your existing technology assets. We will analyze your network infrastructure. Our consultant will review your network security, test your ‘Backup Solution’ and your 'Disaster Recovery Solution'. We will gather important information regarding your computers, routers, and telecommunications systems. This information will be presented in the ‘Proactive IT Solutions’ meeting.
- ProActive IT Solutions Meeting
- We will present the information gathered at the thorough network analysis. Here is where we will discuss your needs and do a ‘Needs Analysis’ based upon your feed back and the network analysis. We will talk about your 1 year and 5 year plans to make sure your technology is expandable or to make sure you have a growth migration plan of action. We strive to achieve a uniformed and reliable computer network. Security is important and we will address any vulnerability. Once we have our Pro Active IT Solutions meeting’ we will have a clear Plan of Action.
- Plan of Action
- By gathering important information from the ‘Thorough network analysis’ and the ‘Pro Active IT Solutions’ meeting. We will map out a plan of action. Then we will setup in a priority order the necessary steps to active a reliable and efficient computer network.
- Service Agreement
- We understand that all businesses are different. We custom design a IT Support Agreement that works best for you.
- Email Systems
- We will review your existing email systems. Our trained constants will make sure it is working efficiently and can address any spam issues or address any vulnerabilities so that your email will not become black listed. We can share with you new technologies that will improve your communications systems by having your email be in sync with your Smart Phones, Microsoft Outlook client and any other device you check your email on.
- Network Uniformity
- A reliable network is a uniformed network. We will slowly but surly move your components into a uniformed network so that they will align with the 'Best Practices' methods.
- Anti-Virus Unifomity
- Once we review your Anti Virus solution we will make recommendations to improve your security and have your antivirus be uniformed and managed from a single central location. This will make your computer security stronger to with stand what every the internet has in store for it. We will be able to monitor all your computers antivirus subscriptions and make sure that they are all up to date and working correctly.
- Backup, Disaster & Recovery Solution
- We pay close attention to your 'Backup, Disaster & Recovery Solutions’. We work with you to identify mission critical data and ensure it is backed up. If you have a ‘Backup Solution’ in place we will test it by doing a random file recovery and we will make sure that your backups are working correctly so that you can have peace of mind that your data is backed up and you will be able to access your data in the event of a hard drive crash or any data loss.
Our trained constants will also with the same diligence test your ‘Disaster Recovery solution to ensure that in the event of your computers getting stolen, burned in a fire, drenched in a flood. We will test it to make sure you existing ‘Disaster Recover’ plan is place and proved to be working correctly.
More often that not, the ‘Backup Solution and Disaster Recovery’ plan fails. If it does we will make recommendations on what solutions would work reliably and correctly. We also offer 'Managed Online Offsite Backup Solutions’. Once you know your data is safe and that you have a plan in place for the worst case scenarios you can be rest easy knowing that you have done your due diligence in having a full proof system in place.
- Monthly Reporting
- We will provide monthly reporting on the activity on your computers and network. We pride ourselves in our clear communication and our ticketing systems to ensuring tasks and computer issues do not 'slip between the cracks.'
- Quarterly Reviews
- Quarterly reviews are great to have as your business grows and evolves we can make sure your computer systems grow and evolve with you. At the quarterly reviews we have needs analysis and pro active planning meetings ensuring that your technology in inline with your plans and goals.
We are here to help you whether it’s consulting in up to date technology, computer maintenance or remotely over the phone.
We have a dedicated team that can build your website from the ground up or just a tune up of your existing website
Data Backup + Recovery
Implimenting customizable backup solutions to meet the needs of our clients as well as disaster and recovery options to secure all their data.
We are partnered with some of the best cloud solutions providers including Google and Office365. We can impliment this solutions from start to finish.